1.19.2009

Tweet! Tweet! & Menu Planning Through Google

Tonight I am all a twitter. Yep, you guessed it. I am on Twitter. I heard about it a year ago at a work conference and didn't quite understand it. I am still not sure that I understand it, but I thought I would give it a whirl.

So, if you are on Twitter, say hi (look for the link in my sidebar). I have three followers already. Woo hoo. I am a popular gal, don't ya know.

Menu Planning Through Google Calendar
I have been busy experimenting with iGoogle this weekend. I have decided to try meal planning through Google Calendar and I gotta admit, it's kinda cool. I have my calendar set so that it sends me the link to the night's recipe that I want to use. I can't take credit for being this tech-savvy...I just ran across a web site, thanks to Mommy Snacks that gave me the idea. I think it may just be one of my all time new favorites for inspiring me to be organized. If you like to be organized, you will love Simple Mom. She is awesome and I am already a fan of her daily docket -- although a weekly docket meets my needs much better. If y'all check her out and love her as much as I do....leave me a comment -- I love sharing great web sites and that I find.

See ya'll soon.

1 comment:

Aubrey said...

OOoh! Google Calendar sounds pretty cool. I'll have to check it out!

I've been eyeing Twitter BUT I don't think I'm ready to make the jump yet! LOL

”